Did you know…?
12 Jul 2018
How much do you know about Bowler? Here are some facts and stats you might not know but may find of interest…
- In the last five years Bowler has grown from just eight people designing and manufacturing 4×4 rally cars and aftermarket parts from the Bowler family farm in Derbyshire, to a 35 strong team in a dedicated facility with vehicle, engineering and aftermarket customers across the world
- The Bowler Bulldog is the fifth model in the Bowler vehicle line up over the years (past models include the race winning and heralded Tomcat, Wildcat, Nemesis and EXR/EXR-S)
- Car guru Richard Hammond once declared himself a ‘driving God’ in the Bowler Wildcat on Top Gear
- The Bulldog is the first model to be based on Bowler’s innovative Cross Sector Platform (CSP) – a patented and next-generation rolling chassis which can be utilised for a diverse range of road, race and all-terrain vehicle applications
- Bowler has further models in the pipeline . . . watch this space