10 Jul 2018
Bowler has a busy few months ahead; attending a range of events, supporting Bowler competitors at races, preparing for new model introductions and more…
With the sun finally gracing Bowler’s ‘home’ country of the UK, we’re enjoying the start of our summer events season across the UK initially to showcase the new look Bowler, the race winning Bulldog race/road car, our awesome conversions, parts and accessories and our legendary racing services, as well as meeting and supporting our customers past and present, and fans alike.
Proceedings kicked off at the end of May when we supported the great Land Rover Legends show at the world famous Bicester Heritage venue, to mark the 70th anniversary of Land Rover alongside over 6,000 owners and enthusiasts.
The Bulldog’s next guest appearance certainly turned some heads, as it parked up on the start line for the exciting Modball Rally at the O2 in London, just ahead of a stunning unicorn car – the mighty Aston Martin Vulcan owned by Bowler’s official UK dealer, Kaaimans International.
A little lower key, but equally as important, was Bowler and Kaaimans’ support of our local community Duffield Carnival where the Bulldog and a Lamborghini Performante certainly added some vibrant colour to the local show.
One Bowler customer also selected their Bulldog as the car of choice to travel to the recent glamorous and world famous Royal Ascot races and, last weekend the Bulldog found itself in good company alongside an array of supercars at The Supercar Event at Rockingham Motor Speedway, a fundraising event in aid of The Children’s Trust.
Looking ahead, we’ve got a busy few months; attending and hosting a range of events, supporting Bowler competitors at races, preparing for new model introductions and more…
- The Bulldog will make its debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, driving VIPs to the star studded Ball on the Saturday night, before heading to London the following day for the annual gathering of 100s of stunning supercars from across the globe for Supercar Sunday on Sloane Street on 15 July
- The Bowler race support team and four Bulldog customers then head to Teruel in Spain for the 35th running of the Baja Aragon on 20-22 July – a long weekend race of 3 stages across 800km, where the route is kept secret for competitors until the start of the race when the course is revealed during the administrative checks
- Bowler and the Bulldog next head to the Supercar Day at the iconic Brooklands Museum (28 July) for this all-marques event which features demonstrations of exotic and exclusive modern and classic cars for visitors to enjoy supercars at close quarters
- This is followed by the Supercar weekend (4/5 August) at the famous Beaulieu Motor Museum for an action packed family spectacular that brings together some of the world’s most exclusive and desirable motors
- Bowler is proud to play host to the Tuareg Rally organisers on Saturday 4 August, as part of their launch programme for the 2019 race in Algeria next March, and invite everyone who may be interested to attend the launch. To register your attendance please go to https://www.tuareg-rallye.eu/en/
- The annual and packed out LRO Show in Peterborough (15/16 September) will be our final attended show of the year, with Bowler vehicles scheduled to please the crowds in the live action arena during the weekend
- Racing resumes in October with Bowler providing our class-leading racing services support to Bowler drivers/navigators at the Rally du Maroc (7-13 October), Scottish Hill Rally (17/18 November) and finale of the year, Africa Eco Race, commencing in Monaco on 31 December and ending in Dakar, Senegal, two weeks later
- Towards the end of the year we’re also planning a Bowler first pop up dealership in London to showcase our great products and services and invite the public, customers, friends and family to visit
- We’ll also be hosting two road/off-road test drive events for those interested in buying a Bowler, competition winners and adventure seekers looking to join us for an Arrive & Drive race experience in 2019
All this any we’ve not even mentioned the new model we’re currently working on and will be launching soon…
If you live in the UK, or are visiting Bowler’s homeland in the coming months, we’d love to see you at one of the events we’re hosting or attending.