Date: July 25, 2020
Baja Aragon 25 – 26 July 2020
Based in Aragon a beautiful semi-deserted area called Monegros, surrounded by amazing landscapes. Combining the dust, heat, and the rocky and stony clay, this terrain brings out the best of man and machine in an impressive test of skill under the tricky conditions of a fierce environment.
An FIA event with a prologue on Friday evening to decide the starting order on Saturday. The race is runover 2 days over rocky terrain and fast tracks. With limited service time and your car having to be in parc ferme 40 minutes after arriving back at camp it’s important to get the car back for the crew to give it a service and make any repairs in a 30 minute window.
- National A or a International FIA Cross Country licence
- Just arrive at the local Airport and we’ll do the rest
- Full management of all entries and logistics
- Dedicated Bowler race technicians, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer and Team Manager
- T5 Support Truck with spares / workshops / awnings
- Support vehicle