2013 Bowler Defender Challenge Car
Model: Bowler Defender Challenge Car
This 2013 Bowler Defender Challenge Car was built at the Bowler Factory to compete in the Defender Challenge Series, during which time it was maintained by the Bowler Works Technicians. More recently this car has been used for PR purposes, featuring in both LRO and Autocar Magazines, as it took part in Rounds 2 and 4 of the British Cross Country Championship 2019.
The full list of upgrades on this 2013 Bowler Defender Challenge include:
- Bowler Motorsport 16” Wheels (set of 5) and Cooper S/T Maxx 245/75 R16 tyres
- Full MSA approved roll cage & brackets
- Bowler rally front bumper, steering guard, towing eyes and sill protectors
- 2 x Lazer Lamps ST4
- Electrical kit including rally loom and repositioned fuse box
- Bowler Defender Challenge graphics package
- Lightweight racing seats and Bowler 6 point harnesses (inc. mounts)
- Intercom system (Peltor) and TerraTrip
- Plumbed in and hand held fire extinguisher system
- Bowler rally suspension kit (inc. springs, dampers, ARBs, bushes, brackets, etc)
- Bowler rally door card and window conversion kit
- Bowler Motorsport rally gearbox mounts
- Rally Momo steering wheel, boss and Bowler Motorsport Gear Lever Kit
- Bowler Motorsport rally mud flaps and mounting brackets
- Bowler Motorsport 3” race exhaust system
- Rally safety kit (SOS board, spilt kit, seat belt cutter, etc)
In addition to these upgrades, this vehicle has the Bowler/Alcon Uprated Brake System worth £3500 and the Stage 2 Engine Tune (195bhp and 515Nm Torque) worth £3300.
Available from Bowler for £35,000
Phone us today on 01773 824 111 for further details.