The Bowler Fast Road Defender is a direct evolution of the Defender Challenge race car. Developed especially for road use, it offers massively increased performance, much improved ride and handling, higher levels of comfort and doesn’t compromise any of the Defenders legendary off road or towing capability. The conversion is available on either 90’s or 110’s in any trim or specification, and Bowler are also able to provide a new Defender for the conversion, in either RHD or LHD.
The conversion can be applied to any brand new Defender 90 in any trim level. Upgrades over standard car include :
- Lightweight 18” Bowler Motorsport wheels – Anthracite, Gloss Black or White
- BF Goodrich All Terrain Tyres – 265/65R18
- External front roll cage – Non structural
- Recaro front seats – Heated and half leather
- Bowler fast road suspension system – Bespoke Bilstein dampers and bespoke springs, anti-roll bars, bushes and steering damper
- Bowler light weight front bumper, steering guard with red towing eyes, sill protectors and rear step – Available in either Graphite or Black
- Bowler graphics package (Optional)
- Optimised steering lock
- Bowler stage I engine tune – 170hp and 450Nm, which reduces 0 – 60 mph time
- Bowler Motorsport gearselectors and Momo steering wheel
- Bowler bonnet lettering
- Bowler Motorsport wing badges and numbered build plaque
Price for the conversion is £19,995 including fitting and VAT. This also includes a letter of authenticity from Bowler Motorsport confirming it to be a factory conversion.
- Bowler / Alcon uprated brake system – front and rear – £4,200 inc VAT
- Stage 2 Bowler engine tune – 195hp and 515Nm – £4,560 inc VAT
- Motorsport specification exhaust system (Including Mud Flaps) – £600 inc VAT
- Quick ratio steering box – £1,200 inc VAT
If customers require additional trim, we are very happy to work with a trim shop to provide a quote for bespoke leather etc. In addition, we are happy to quote for any bespoke engineering required to create your ultimate Defender.