Since the inception and success of the Bowler’s Defender Challenge racing series, Bowler has become synonymous with conversions and modifications of all Defenders models.
Conversions and modifications are undertaken by the Bowler Factory team and designed to enhance power, handling, braking and comfort.
The Bowler Fast Road Defender is the most comprehensive conversion package, although different conversions and modification options and trims can be tailored to suit individual requirements and desires. This also includes any bespoke engineering to create your ultimate Defender.
Bowler Fast Road Defender
The Bowler Fast Road Defender is a direct evolution of the Defender Challenge race car. Developed especially for road use, it offers distinctively increased performance, ride and handling with higher levels of comfort, without compromising the Defender’s legendary off road or towing capability. The conversion is available for both 90s and 110s in any trim or specification.
The conversion package upgrade includes:
- Lightweight 18” Bowler Motorsport wheels – Anthracite, Gloss Black or White
- BF Goodrich All Terrain Tyres – 265/65R18
- External front roll cage – non structural
- Recaro front seats – heated and half leather
- Bowler Fast Road suspension system – Bespoke Bilstein dampers and bespoke springs, anti-roll bars, bushes and steering damper
- Bowler light weight front bumper, steering guard with red towing eyes, sill protectors and rear step – available in Graphite or Black
- Optimised steering lock
- Bowler Stage 1 engine tune improving 0–60mph time
- Bowler Motorsport gearselectors and Momo steering wheel
- Bowler bonnet lettering
- Bowler wing badges
- Bowler graphics package
- Official Bowler build number plaque inside the vehicle and certificate, to confirm your Defender conversion is now an official Bowler vehicle
The Bowler Fast Road Defender conversion is priced at £19,995* (including fitting) and includes a letter of authenticity confirming it to be a genuine Bowler Factory conversion.
- Bowler uprated brake system – front and rear: £4,200
- Stage 2 Bowler engine tune – 195hp and 515Nm: £4,560
- Motorsport specification exhaust system (including mud flaps): £600
- Quick ratio steering box:£1,200
*All prices quoted are inclusive of vat
To discuss your Defender conversion or modification desires, get in touch and one of the experienced team will be delighted to understand and talk though the options.